IoWhat – kid
Keeping the kids confused since 1973.
Idaho and Iowa are states. Take this quiz : do you know the difference?
The designer of this shirt is photographer and college professor Jan Boles. In his words :: “The Iowa shirt was created in the 1970s. Some relatives from Norway were coming to Idaho for a visit. They had been confusing Iowa/Idaho, so I came up with the tee shirt design to give them something to clarify matters. The design turned out to be popular with non-Norwegians as well. But until now, I’ve only produced limited editions for special occasions.”
- Made in the USA
- Custom cut + sewn exclusively for Fawn and Foal
- Good length, slimming fit
- Crazy soft triblend construction (50% polyester / 25% cotton / 25% rayon) *
- Hand-printed in Boise, ID using eco-friendly water-based inks
All orders are packaged in a cool little muslin bag with drawstrings. You’ll want to use it over and over again.
* The yellow raglan is a durable, super soft cotton/poly blend. (60% cotton /40% polyester)